Junk Pet Food Outrage
Features: Dental Focus and Senior Wellness
Provet Partners In Practice Winter 2018
Maria Kuljanic pain and suffering at the hands of Queensland vets and the Queensland Vet Surgeons Board.
- June 2016 Letter of Complaint
- September 2016 Dr Danielle Bowles response
- September 2016 Dr Scott Campbell, veterinary nutritionist expert evidence
- November 2016 Dr Tom Lonsdale
- February 2017 VSB Queensland Notice of Findings
Bought and paid for.
World Small Animal Veterinary Association bought and paid for by multinational junk pet food makers Nestlé, Hill's, and Mars Inc companies Waltham, Eukanuba and Royal Canin
Royal Canin Nutrition Symposium 2017
1997 Barfer Billinghurst resigns from Raw Meaty Bones Lobby -- thereby sabotaging efforts to combat the global junk pet food fraud -- in order to promote his junk minced, vegetable laced pap.